IMPORTANT: The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) has been applied in European Union countries since May 25, 2018. It introduces new rules on privacy notices, as well as on the processing and safeguarding of personal data.
The société anonyme under the name "ATHANASSOULAS SOCIETE ANONYME INDUSTRIAL AND COMMERCIAL COMPANY OF GRAPHIC ARTS" and the distinctive title "OFFSET & PACKING", (hereinafter OFFSET & PACKING) is always sensitive about your information, your rights and the protection of your personal data. For any questions you may have, please do not hesitate to contact us by email email@example.com also on 2109911822 phone.
Αυτή η πολιτική απορρήτου καθορίζει τον τρόπο με τον οποίο η OFFSET & PACKING διαχειρίζεται και προστατεύει κάθε πληροφορία σου όταν χρησιμοποιείς τον ιστότοπο www.athanassoulassa.gr και όχι μόνο. H OFFSET & PACKING μπορεί να αλλάξει αυτήν την πολιτική κατά καιρούς με την ενημέρωση αυτής της σελίδας. Θα πρέπει να ελέγχεις αυτή τη σελίδα για να βεβαιωθείς ότι είσαι ικανοποιημένος με οποιεσδήποτε αλλαγές. Αυτή η πολιτική ισχύει από 25 Mαΐου 2018.
In addition to our company's operational and internal IT systems, www.athanassoulassa.gr website is designed to comply with the following national and international legislation regarding data protection and user privacy:
- EU Data Protection Directive 1995 (DPD)
- EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR/EC/2016/679)
Controller of personal data
The controller of the personal data on this website (www.athanassoulassa.gr) is Olia Athanasoula of Christodoulos and Maria, with address Iro Konstantopoulou no. 33, Ilioupoli Attica, P.C. 16346, contact phone 2109911822, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data processors
We use a number of third parties to process personal data for us. These three entities have been carefully selected and all of them comply with applicable data protection legislation.
The processors of personal data on behalf of the controller are:
KAMPOUROPOULOS ANASTASIOS, Efpalinou 16 – Athens, email@example.com, tel. 2108235429, who provides us with services related to the administration of our website.
OFFSET & PACKING is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Your personal information (name, email, telephone, address) is collected and used only to inform you about our articles, our news, offers, contests, gifts, events and information that we think will interest you about our services. You can be sure that this information will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. We collect and process your personal data only when absolutely necessary. We will never sell, rent, distribute, or disclose in any way your personal data. If you are under the age of 16, you MUST have your parents' consent before using the services of www.athanassoulassa.gr website. The IP address through which the PC has access to the Internet and then to our site is used exclusively for the collection of statistics.
Cookies - Anonymous data
– For our website to remember if the user has consented to the Cookies Policy
– the time when the visitor visited the website for the first time
– the times when the visitor visited the website the following times
– on which pages of the site did it end up?
– how much time spent on each page of the site
– the IP address of the visitor
– the country corresponding to the visitor's IP
– the type of visitor's device (laptop, decktop, tablet or mobile)
– the resolution of the screen of the visitor's device (eg 1920X1080)
– the browser used (Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari etc.)
– the operating system installed on his device (Windows, Android, Ubuntu, OS, etc.)
– the website from which it ended up on our website (eg from Google, Bing, Yahoo, Yandex search engines, etc.)
– distinguishing each visitor into new or old
Feasibility of processing anonymous data: although anonymous data is not subject to protection by the GDPR, from the aforementioned anonymous data our interest is focused exclusively on reporting the total daily traffic from all our visitors and which websites attract the most interest.
More information about cookies>>>> (https://commission.europa.eu/cookies-policy_en#whatarecookies)
What is the processing of personal data?
It means any operation or set of operations performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available; association or combination, restriction, deletion or destruction.
Personal data we process
Personal data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person ('data subject'): an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more physical factors; physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
Your personal data that we process on our website is:
- in the Login Form: your username and password
- in the Contact Form: your name, email and the contact message you want to send us
- in the Contact Form: name, email, telephone, message. In our system, the form is stored as you submitted it to us at the time of submission and your IP internet address.
- We collect your personal information (name, address, telephone, email), always with your written consent, during your visit to our store.
For what purposes do we process your personal data?
- Contact forms: because we will have to respond to your request and provide you with any information related to our services for which you have expressed interest and any other matter regarding our business that may concern you.
- at our store by completing the contact form and your written consent: for reasons of safer and more effective provision of our services in the context of our cooperation, in compliance with tax legislation, but also in order to inform you about our services, future offers, news and events, via informative email, phone and sms.
What are your rights?
- be informed by us about the purposes of processing : see the paragraph entitled "For what purposes we process your personal data"
- be informed by us about the categories of your personal data: your data on the website is www.athanassoulassa.gr simply personal data (see section "Personal data we process") and does not include sensitive personal data (eg ethnicity, race, religion, trade unionism, biometric, genetic or medical data).
- be informed by us about the recipients: Your personal data is not transferred to third parties other than the above-mentioned processors and solely for the purposes mentioned above for each of them, without any further possibility of transmitting or processing your data by them.
- be informed by us about the storage time: your personal data is stored until you ask us to delete it.
- ask us for a correction: if you become aware that you entered your personal data incorrectly or because something has changed along the way, you can ask us to correct it
- ask us to delete: you have the right to be "forgotten" and at any time you can ask us to delete all personal data you have entered
- ask us for restriction of processing: you can, for example, ask us to receive informative emails instead of one every month, one email every two months or quarter, etc., unless you have assigned us a task and the law determines the required data collection
- object to their processing: You can contact us, e.g. by phone or email or through other communication channels (see our communication policy), asking for your personal data not to be stored - processed
- Take back your consent: In this case you will simply not receive informative emails and SMS. We include an unsubscribe link in each of our emails to you, which you can use if you do not wish to receive such messages from us in the future. With a simple message to our email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or a phone call at our contact number (2109911822) you can ask us to stop receiving informative sms and calls.
- be informed by us about the existence of automated decision-making: your personal data is not subject to an automated decision-making system (this is done on human resources websites with pre-screening of color, ethnicity, origin, age, disease history, etc. or on systems of some companies monitoring work performance and correlating it with sensitive data)
- ask us for a copy of your personal data: what could be simpler than to give you the information you have entered, nothing more or less
- lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority : our intention is to promptly satisfy your legal rights, if any of your requests have not been met within one month, we inform you if we will need an additional extension of another month or inform you of the reasons why we are unable to satisfy your request, in which case you decide whether you want to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority:
Personal Data Protection Authority
Offices: Kifisias 1-3, P.C. 115 23, Athens
Call Center: +30-210 6475600
Fax: +30-210 6475628
Our specific obligations
In the event of a breach of confidentiality of communications, which includes the possibility that personal data has been disclosed, then within 72 hours of the recognition of the incident we notify the competent supervisory authority and the natural persons to whom the personal data belongs.
Since we do not employ more than 250 employees in our business, that we occasionally process personal data, that we do not process sensitive personal data or process criminal data, therefore we are not obliged to keep a record of personal data processing activities.
Risk assessment from the management of personal data
The word hazard is used in modern ISO standards to "quantify" within it the probability and severity of the effects of a hazard. The risk in our case is the violation of the privacy of personal data, i.e. their disclosure, and the severity of the impact reported on the natural persons to whom the data belongs.
Since the number of individuals and their personal data we process on our website is much smaller than, say, an e-shop type website and with the security mechanisms we apply, we estimate that the risk is negligible.
For more information do not hesitate to contact us:
ATHANASSOULAS SOCIETE ANONYME INDUSTRIAL AND COMMERCIAL COMPANY OF GRAPHIC ARTS IROS KONSTANTOPOULOU 33, ILIOUPOLEOS ATTICA, P.C. 16346